There are many ways to get rid of someone. Follow these steps and hopefully you'll get some alone time.
- Find the person's dislikes or medical problems. For example, if someone is not leaving you alone, and he or she likes neatness, be sloppy. In the same vein, if that person really likes something, act like you hate it.
- Be strange. Talk about random things like "Why does rubbing alcohol never freeze?".
- Dress unusually; wear mismatched clothes like a red top with purple pants.
- Stay away from the person as much as possible.
- Be frank and honest with the person. If that doesn't work, threaten them with a restraining order, and follow through.
- Don't be too harsh, because then it might be too mean, and you'll hurt him/her. Then you might feel guilt.